Home > Forum > 1836 Brokerage

1836 brokerage

Jun 20, 2024 at 08:48 AM CST
+ 10 - 2

Before you take a load from this brokerage, call smart freight to make sure that this account is good. As for today, this brokerage has invoices that are greater than 60 days in delinquency to smart freight. If you take a load from this brokerage, your pay will be delayed until 1836 pays their bills. Smart freight isn't the only company that 1836 owes money to. You been warned.

Replied on Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 09:23 AM CST

I apologize for mixing up the two companies, 1890 and 1836 logistics. 1890 is good to go, and I have run loads with them and never had a problem. 1836 logistics, check with smart freight before pulling a load to ensure that they have caught up with their past invoices. This problem of 1836 logistics is noted on Glassdoor.

Replied on Thu, Jun 20, 2024 at 11:05 AM CST

Check their reviews here on Bulkloads. I don't factor or quick pay and it took them 57 days, numerous calls, and emails to pay me. One excuse I got was my invoice is "in the process of being processed". The back office must be graduates of the Kamala Harris school of word saladry. UNBELIEVABLE.. To give credit where credit is due, Robert is a good guy to work for, it's a shame the back office is such a train wreck.

Replied on Tue, Jul 02, 2024 at 07:53 AM CST
Not sure why anyone would haul their freight. Nice people but loads are very cheap and most seem to be in the panhandle area. Very hard to get loads in and out of there.
Replied on Sun, Jul 07, 2024 at 08:28 PM CST

1836 sent out an email to those on their list.

There is some sort of dispute with SFF over the way they pay. 1836 says that SFF is demanding an ACH transfer and not a check. I have never had an issue with them and I don't think they bad.

Their email said they will do quickpay and explained the whole dispute and conflict with SFF.

Replied on Wed, Jul 10, 2024 at 03:07 PM CST
+ 1 - 1
Quote: "1836 sent out an email to those on their list. There is some sort of dispute with SFF over the way they pay. 1836 says that SFF is demanding an ACH transfer and not a check. I have never had an issue with them and I don't think they bad. Their email said they will do quickpay and explained the whole dispute and conflict with SFF. "

I don't know who SSF is, but in my case I did set up to get an ACH rather than a check. However, I wasn't willing to accept the fee for the quick pay, and was completely ok waiting for full payment via ACH within 30 days. The complete lack of communication, lack of concern, and 57 days to pay the bill was my issue.

Replied on Wed, Jul 17, 2024 at 07:00 AM CST
+ 1
They sent me an ACH notification claiming they paid 2 invoices totalling $8k+. Problem is the money never reached my account. This was over a month ago and after numerous calls and emails I have yet to get resolution. The invoices they do pay will be 60+ days before you see your money.